Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 day left!

Tigger says, "1 day left until I get to (travel) to hug Analise!"

I can't believe it is finally here. I am busy with all of our final preparations. Unpacking the suitcase so I can pack it again, but better this time. :-) Cleaning the chicken coop and giving them the firm talk to remain quiet for the neighbors while we are gone. Getting a few inches cut off of my hair to make it easier to take care of when the baby comes. Visiting with Meagan and Brendan and wrapping 11 little individual gifts for them to open every morning while we are gone. (ssshhhh, they don't know)

Butterflies are starting to fly around in my tummy. Tomorrow Jaret and I leave to Phoenix to fly to Ethiopia where our baby girl is waiting for us. I still can't believe it no matter how many times I say it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I am imagining you holding your baby girl today and it makes me so happy that I get teary! We can't wait to meet her :-) Hope you are having a fabulous time.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . G. Lopez said...

Just made it to your blog for the first time, is wonderful that you are in Ethiopia as I write this. Wish you the best. May God be with you and allow for a great trip. you are welcome to visit our blog any time. (We are also using CHI)
Until next time!!

elisa said...

I hope your trip has went well! I can't wait to see your family complete! And to hear if you got to see my Marley Poo!